Our range of plastic bollards meets the growing demand for environmentally-friendly and ecological products. Plastic bollards and posts from used plastics is more upcycling than recycling. They are manufactured from highly durable recycled plastic offering High impact strength, being flexible and malleable whilst offering a long life. They are resistant to frost and rain, and do not corrode or rust and are ideal for architectural and environmentally-sensitive applications. They are robust, low maintenance and are UV stable and so can be recycled again. They are constructed from 100% mixed post-consumer waste. The ‘textured’ outer finish makes them a durable and cost-effective alternative to timber bollards and they can be treated in the same way as timber bollards, unlike timber alternatives it is splinter free, moisture repellent. You can have lugs attached for a chain link effect if required.
Typical applications include parks, rural environments and traffic calming schemes and supermarket developments. Available colours are black, brown and grey to order.
Available formats include: –
- Standard root fix
- Reinforced (Anti-ram) the hollow variants can be converted to anti-ram format by means of a high tensile strength internal steel core
- Removable format, complete with mild steel ground socket (padlock fix)
- Base plate fix
Recycled plastic products may vary in colour and dimensions (by up to 3 %).
Benefits of recycled plastic bollards
- Are manufactured made from recycled plastic offering an alternative to traditional materials used in the manufacture of street furniture. The range is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic which provides a vast array of benefits including an increased lifespan over traditional products.
- In addition it is virtually maintenance-free as well as durable, crack, rot, chip and splinter proof. Further benefits are a resistance to insects and animal as well as algae, and most products are non-slip and vandal-proof whist providing UV resistance.
- These products can reduce the carbon footprint of a project and are less flammable than timber and reduce the volume of products going to landfill sites. The product range includes: Seats and benches, picnic tables, signage, fencing, bollards, litter bins and planters.